The Mailbox Protection reports show statistical information on protected and unprotected mailboxes of your Microsoft 365 and on-premises Microsoft Exchange organizations.
1. Log in to Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 Manager server.
2. Open Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 console and select Organizations.
3. On the Organizations page, select Reports and click Mailbox Protection.
4. On the Specify report parameters page, click Browse.
5. On the Save as page, select save as path, enter the file name.
6. Select save as type as you need and click Save.
7. Select Open report after publishing and click Finish on the Specify report parameters page.
8. Review the Mailbox Protection Report.
I hope you enjoy this post.
Web Site: carysun.com
Blog Site: checkyourlogs.net
Blog Site: gooddealmart.com