How to configure folder exclusions settings in Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 v6
You can configure folder exclusions if you do not want specific folders to be backed up by a backup job or removed by a retention policy.
1. Log in to Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 Manager server.
2. Open Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 console.
3. On the Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 console page, In the main menu, click General Options.
4. On the Options page, select Folders.
5. In the Specify mailbox folders to exclude from the backup section, select check boxes next to the folders you want to exclude from a backup.
6. In the Specify mailbox folders to exclude from the retention policy section, select folders you want to preserve during a retention session and click OK.
I hope you enjoy this post.
Web Site: carysun.com
Blog Site: checkyourlogs.net
Blog Site: gooddealmart.com