If it happened Error 1327. Invalid Drive when you tried to upgrade Veeam Backup & Replication to 11a, don’t panic, this is likely caused by a stale registry entry for the Veeam server. In my case, the Veeam server had an F drive but removed it a long time ago. My error message is Error 1327. Invalid Drive F: and upgrade failed.
Today, I am going to show you how to fix it.
1. login to the Veeam management server.
Right-click Start, then select Run. Type Regedit in the Open: box, and then select OK.
3. check the following registry path on the Veeam server. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Veeam\Veeam Backup and Replication\ as well as HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wor6432Node\Veeam, do either of these paths show the F drive? Likely it will be the VBRCatlog folder in my case.
4. Right-click CatalogPath, and select Modify.
5. Change the Value data from F:\VBRCatalog to C:\VBRCatalog, and click OK.
6. Re-run upgrade again, the error message should be gone.
Hope you enjoy this post.
Web Site: carysun.com
Blog Site: checkyourlogs.net
Blog Site: gooddealmart.com